Residential Projects

If you are thinking of completing refurbishment works on your property the chances are you will need a Structural Engineer to be involved. This might be to assess your property to advise on changing the layout or helping with the design of a loft conversion, rear extension, side return or installation of a basement. Whatever your requirements are we can help.

What we do

Residential Extensions

Subsidence Investigation

Loft Conversions

Internal Alterations


Party Wall

Let’s work together to create something beautiful.

search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close