Versatile ground testing – low disturbance, in-situ or detailed ground investigations
Getting a ground investigation carried out is advisable before any structural work that involves breaking the soil or altering existing foundations.
Whether you plan to build, restore, or maintain structural footings/foundations – you need to inspect what lies beneath first.
Below are some of the ground and site investigation services that can be completed:
- Trial pit analysis
- Initial soil analysis
- In-situ ground testing – ground probing, GPR, etc.
- Borehole inspection
- Tree and plant root assessment
- Contour surveys
- Ground Investigation Reports (GIR)
- Geotechnical Design Reports (GDR)
- Contaminated ground assessment
- Groundwater assessment