Test your structural materials for weaknesses and identify problems
Have you noticed problems with your structural materials? Is your brickwork or mortar breaking away or are there signs of concrete delamination?
Our expert structural engineers can visit your property and provide advice on the types of investigation and repair works that should take place.
Sometimes further investigations and surveys will be recommended as part of our investigation. Although not completed by ourselves, these can include:
- Concrete and brickwork sampling
- Concrete delamination and hammer rebound tests
- Brickwork and mortar inspections
- Crack determination
- In-situ metallography testing
- In-situ microscopy
- Rebar testing
- Residual metal thickness analysis
- Corrosion testing and analysis
- Strain gauging and proof loading
To find out more contact one of our engineering team today.