Highlight any potential structural problems before refurbishing your building – inside or out
Whether you are getting a new kitchen installed, creating an open-plan space by removing a wall, or changing the external appearance of your home by altering the structure, you should get an inspection and assessment carried out by a qualified structural engineer.
Our team of engineers are experienced at providing inspection reports, assessments, and guidance for internal and external refurbishment projects. Some of the services we offer include:
- Load-bearing wall assessment
- Chimney stack removal
- External structure inspection
- Guidance for repair of exterior brick or stone work
- Large window or patio door assessments
- Retrofit structural designs for solar panels or skylights.
Ensure that your internal or external refurbishment project doesn’t cause any structural problems. Contact us today to discuss your plans.