Party Wall Advisory

When constructing building works that will have an impact on neighbouring properties it will be likely that a Party Wall Agreement/Award will be required. This would normally take the form of agreed guidelines governing how the proposed works should be carried out in order to ensure the best for all parties.

Often Party Wall Surveyors are used to facilitate the process with one acting for each of the respective property owners. There is also a provision for the use of a third Party Wall Surveyor if no agreement can be reached over key parts of the agreement.

As Structural Engineers  we at Martin Redston Associates Ltd work with a number of Party Wall Surveyors.

For further information you can visit the The Party Wall Surveyor page.


search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close